My Cinnamon Apple
Redemption High Rye Bourbon combined with the flavors of fall make up this vibrant variation on the classic Manhattan. Warm and comforting, its nuttiness and hint of sweetness are perfect this season.
- 2 parts Redemption High Rye Bourbon
- 3/4 part Pineau des Charentes
- 1/2 part green apple cinnamon honey syrup (recipe below)
- 2 dashes Cardamom bitters
- Apple flag or dehydrated apple slice for garnish
- Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice, except the garnish
- Double strain into a nick and nora or coupe glass
- Garnish with an apple flag or dehydrated apple slice
Syrup: Simmer green apple cubes and cinnamon sticks in water for 10 minutes. Let sit for 10 more minutes, then strain. Add honey 2:1 cinnamon apple water.